[EquisMetaStock Group] Where can I receive a complete list of eSignal symbols for Metastock

By accident, I have attached some experts and other parms to files
that I use when I do explorations with Metastock for eSignal. Without
having to reinstall Metastock. Is there a location, where I can get a
total "virgin list of eSignal symbols" that come with a new
installation. I just don't know where they are located and I don't
want to have to do a reinstall to get eSignal symbols.

thanks much,

larry@xxxxxxxxxx