Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Crossover Formula

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Crossover Formula
  • From: "Philippe Giboulot" <giboulot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:09:52 -0800

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Hello Tim

Try the following for a break during the 3 last days. Should you wish to use an exponential mov, replace the "s" with a "e":

Buy signal

cross(mov(c,10,s), mov(c,30,s)
or
cross(ref(mov(c,10,s),-1), ref(mov(c,30,s),-1)
or

cross(ref(mov(c,10,s),-2), ref(mov(c,30,s),-2)
Sell signal

cross(mov(c,30,s), mov(c,30,s)
or

cross(ref(mov(c,30,s),-1), ref(mov(c,10,s),-1)or

cross(ref(mov(c,30,s),-1), ref(mov(c,10,s),-1)

Best regards