[EquisMetaStock Group] buy signal come after buy signal

Hello,

When I have several buy signal one after one and I will that system
enhancer take just the first one ,it's impossible to adjust
with"general"(the system buy at all the buy signal).
I search with standard fonctions (ALERT is neighbour but not correct
because of"periods"(i will "one time" )).

An other thing ,if I will sell(after buy)when i have no signal after
a series of buy signal ,what can I write in"sell order" of system
enhancer (example:5 buy signal during 5 days (I am long since the
first buy signal) and the 6th day I have no signal I will sell my
stock) ?
If someone can help me, it's great !

(excuse me if I make errors in my text,I'm not an US people).

Thank you