[Metastockusers] Re: Systems

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tonikarhu <tonikarhu@xxxx>"
<tonikarhu@xxxx> wrote:

> 3. I need a system which gives me over 50 % right everytime. Does
> anybody know of a reliable system like that. (50 i can get with a
> flip of a coin)

You have answered your own question....even though flipping coin is
50 % right you are keen to go on 'technical analysis' pilgrimage...

> 4. I my self am a programmer and have used a lot of open source
> software ( software which is free do download, free to modify, but
> not allowed for anyone to sell), are there any similar collective
> projects for metastock systems anywhere? why doesnt this group for
> instance have a system, which everybody is building together. im
sure 1000 people can make a better system than 1.

....reminds me of 'borg' collective in star trek....if everyone on
this planet used technical analysis for trading then there would be
chaos...

> 4. What kind of exploration is a good exploration?? I use a system
> which looks for stocks that have been in a trend for a minimum of
2 days and then do another exploration, which shows the stocks with
a Macd, RSI, MA crossover, and stockhastic signal. It seems to do
something but still i get the feeling that flipping a coin is just
as likely.

there is no one 'good' exploration...it is series of things looked
at in decision making...there is no black box...and anyone has one
then they will not share it...!!!

anil