Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock to Spreadsheet ?

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

<<I have a series of 1 minute charts saved using various indicators
including the Renko indicator. Is it possible to send this data
including the indicator value to an Excel spreadsheet? If so ? How?

Thanks>>

I use this method a great deal to build history files in Excel.  I bring in daily data, then at the bottom the MS chart I go to the little periodicity tab and convert it to monthly.  Then when I copy it to Excel, I get a list of monthly data without the daily data details.  Also, when I get it into Excel I change the date to a format that is easier for me to read.  You will be able to do that with time as well.  In fact, I have put the Excel cell formating icon on my tool bar so I don't have to go through the hassle of selecting the "Format" tab each time.

Once I got used to this routine and understood how to make the format changes in Excel, it became a very simple task.  Hope it works the same for you.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor