RE: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question

<SPAN
class=088460420-29012003>Jay,
<SPAN
class=088460420-29012003>
Take a
look at:
<SPAN
class=088460420-29012003>
Equis - CCI +100/-100
Crossover

It is
a SAR system.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:JayTownsend@xxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 11:46
  AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question<FONT
  face=arial,helvetica>Hi
  Joe:I don't understand.  I have 8.0 EOD, and the CCI tests run,
  and not one of the 3 versions have SAR in
  them.Jay<FONT lang=0
   face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF">That being said, would someone with EOD 8.0 mind running
  the Equis CCI test and see if they can get the SAR's to work?<FONT
  lang=0  face=Arial color=#000000 size=3
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF"> <FONT lang=0
   face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Joe J.<FONT lang=0