RE: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question

That
being said, would someone with EOD 8.0 mind running the Equis CCI test and see
if they can get the SAR's to work?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: srw4020
  <steverwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:steverwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, January 29,
  2003 10:54 AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby QuestionI
  do have EOD. I'll try to post my settings tonight. I hope that the problem
  is my settings and not a "flaw" im MS. Until I get this fixed, I can't
  trust any System Tester results.Thanks for your
  help.steve

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor