Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] ADX Indicator

Thank you Roy,

I have been tried this formula before, but it seems different to the
ADX indicator from my software.

I'm including the screen shot of my software and the Metastock screen
shoot, in which you can see the differences.

There are two lines on the Metastock screen shoot, the blue one is
the Directional Movement ADX, and the red one is an ADX formula
without rounding. Both of them are different to the ADX that I have
in my software.

Do you have any suggestion?

Oscar.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>