RE: [Metastockusers] Help with code pls?

So would I.
Post it here.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Petros Lazos
[mailto:peter_laso@xxxxxx] Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 12:57
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] Help with code pls?I'm trying, for
some time now, to create a custom indicator that would plotthe daily Pivot
Point,S1,S2S3,R1,R2,R3 on an intraday chart. Daily PP etcare based on
previous day's H L C & O.If any of  the members have an idea or has
the code, I'd be truly obligedfor the help.TiAP.PS Henry,
I've tried using your code for Jackson Zones, published inStockcentral but I
couldn't make it work. Any ideas?To
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.