RE: [Metastockusers] Re: $3000.00 a week from trading

Has it
occurred to any one here that this guy is selling his "Service", that his "Free
Method" will require that you subscribe to his "Pay" service? Do you really
think that he is giving away The Grail to a bunch of strangers?

<SPAN
class=159455414-23012003>
BTW I
have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.... if any one is
interested..........
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: gianler
<gianler@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:gianler@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday,
January 23, 2003 8:04 AMTo:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [Metastockusers] Re: $3000.00
a week from trading--- In
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "damiandephillips
<damiandephillips@xxxx>" <damiandephillips@xxxx> wrote:>
I'm Making it from trading and you can too.It's EASY. I use a service
> that is making me thousands - email me and I'll give you my method
-> free. > > DamianTell
me.GianlerTo
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A