[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: external formula

Bob,

The system tester will not work with variables...it will always use
the default.

If the formula is not to long just place it in the tester with the
input set to the value you want. Otherwise you will need to set the
default to the value you wish to use.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "robert@xxxx" <robert@xxxx>