Re: [Metastockusers] verification of version 8

Hi Pierre,

no, you dont have both versions on the cd, just that the cd check "thinks"
that you have metastock pro,since the name of the cd is wrong. THe cd check
looks for the name of metastock EOD and finds the name of metastock pro.
WHich indicates that the cd check as well as the serial number recognition
are at least from the version 7.0 kept the same. I know this for 2 reasons,
first Metastock_e was the name of one of the metastock 7.2 pro esignal
versions (actually it was METASTOCK_E), the other one is that serial numbers
from version 7 still work in the current 8 version
I state again that instead of asking equis for an unlock code you all should
be asking for a brand new cd. The lack of passing the cd check indicates
that the product IS DEFECTIVE.
I have been receiving private emails as well and all tell me the same cd
name

Bye