Fwd: [Metastockusers] CMO

--- Begin Message ---
To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] CMO
From: "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 01:46:33 -0600
Title: Message

If you saved all you
explorations, indicators, and systems in a safety folder and V 8.x corrupted
this folder, then this sounds like a serious bug. have you contacted tech
support?

When I upgrade
Metastock I do it this way:
1. copy indicators,
systems and explorations to a floppy or other external
media.
2. install the new
version to its own directory, do not overwrite the older version and use the
organizer to import the indicators, explorations, systems.
3. copy your data
files to the new versions data folder and update them separately than the
old data folder.
4. continue to run
both version of Metastock until you are very satisfied that the new version is
running correctly and that you understand its
idiosyncrasies.

Lionel

-----Original Message-----From: art9under@xxxxxxx
[mailto:art9under@xxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 10:49
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] CMOI previously had Metastock 7.20. I
recently Purchased Metastock 8.0 EOD. I saved all of my Indicators,system
tests, and explorations in a seperate folder. I then installed the
software. Then I imported the saved indicators, systems tests and
explorations back into the new upgraded software.
Now the problem. When I try to access some of the indicators example: MAMA
& FAMA , I receive a error message, " This DLL does not exist in the MSX
DLL folder"         Before I
installed the software everything worked perfectly. I am not too happy at
this point, can anyone PLEASE shed some light on this predicament. I lost a
wonderful indicator.       Do I need to get the
sample source code again and where do I get it?
Thanks for any help,
ART     To
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.