[Metastockusers] Re: verification of version 8

...I had the verification message and it did point out that i had
professional version of programme although i use EOD version...

The Cd volume is METASTOCK_E....

Have sent message to equis about this...

anil
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pablo Paolucci" <micro@xxxx>
wrote:
> then indeed its a case of defective cd. I dont think they would
make 2 cds with the same name, they  have always change the cd names
since they started with the cd check, ther is even diferences between
subscription programs (for instance metastock sub qcharts and
metastock sub for qchrtas has dif names). If anyone out there has eod
8 and has passed cd check please let us know the correct name of the
cd, sadly i do not know it since all the people i know has the pro
version
> you should contact equis since in second thoughts its posible that
a big proportion of the upgrades will have this problem

> Bye

esignal the cd is defective, since it should pass the cd check, i
thought you had EOD version for another message i read
>     BYe

volume label of the cd, the volume label is the name that the cd has
as it appears when you usse win expolorer to see the contents of the
cd

>         BYe

one..tries different drives.. Doesn't even make the drive light blink.

>            I'm XP Pro.
>
>           Dick.
>

>           To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

>           Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

>         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

>         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

>       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

>       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.