  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: macandmarj99
  <macandmarj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:macandmarj@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003
  12:12 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] RMII want to be able to take
  RMI and be able to follow a trend. Take RMI after it passes above 50. I
  want to be able to filter out the first move after it goes through 50. I
  want it to rise ( for whatever time frame it rises), then fall. The rise
  after the fall (confirmed with another indicator) is a buy signal. I can
  not figure out how to follow this first fall above 50 and its subseqent
  rise. Can you do this? To
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor