[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Histograms

Conrad,

Consider first what a MACD Histogram is...a long ma of the close
subtracted from a short ma of the close. Do the same with volume
instead of closes. This would get the zero line you are looking for.

The other option is simply to do as others have mentioned and change
the style of your plot.

Just some thoughts.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Conrad Smith
<conradfsmith3@xxxx> wrote:
> Is there a way to plot a histogram in MS?  By histogram, I mean a
plot like the volume (vertical
> bars) that may plot above and below a zero line.
>
> If you look at the MACD at the bottom of the chart on the following
page, you will see what I
> mean:
>
> http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=MSFT,uu[m,a]daclyyay
[pb50!b200][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G