Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Looking into 2003 ..... astro time cycles .....

Hi Alex,

This is some SIMPLE astroanalysis that
can be easily incorporated into your
TA, as confirmation of current analysis.

Fortunately, Metastock has a lot of good
features for astrotraders, like Gann Lines,
Gann fans and grids, static cycle lines
and fixed lines too.

Without doubt, Gann was an astrotrader and
much of his work was directed towards
gleaning more information from the charts,
through better analysis of the TIME axis.

Hence, those forward dates were generated
from astrocycles, along the TIME axis of
our charts.

Most TA indicators have inputs based on
price alone and therefore, they are
lagging by nature.