Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with MS 8.0 EOD CD Check

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

<<,,,,I e-mailed Equis support but don't expect an answer for several days
(About the time MS will quit working....)....>>

Hi:

I don't have a solution for your problem but have generally received email answers within 24 hours (during business hours/days).  They also provide telephone support at:  (801) 265-9998 (also during business hours/days).  It has been a while since I used their phone support, but did find them to be very helpful.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor