RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Plug-ins

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Chris,
I purchased "Murphies Pattern Recognition",  1 year back. It is gathering dust in the shelf.  I hardly use it since it hardly gives any useful signal.
Sekar

 "Joe J." <jojab@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris,

The subject of plug-ins is one of the most commonly asked questions on this board and the other MS board.  If you search the archives, you will find a number of posts on this subject.

I don't personally own any of the plug-ins but in my time on these groups, I don't believe I have ever heard anyone say they actually find any of the plug-ins useful,  make any money using them, etc.

Good trading,

Joe J.

-----Original Message-----From: Chris Smith <clslaw@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:clslaw@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 4:57 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Plug-insI have been considering the purchase of a couple plug-in modules and would be intersted to know what you and other's think of Murphy's Chart Recognition as well as the Adaptive Trading Soulutions.  In particular, I would like to know what specific things the plug-in succeeds or fails at.-ChrisTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor