[Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock Plug-ins

I have the NCU, PP+, and PS Systems Plug-Ins.  I find them to be very
helpful and educational in my progress in the Market.  I have made
some money using NCU by following it to the letter but it does not
have a trade as often as I would like.  I am in the process of
studying PP+ so I have not used it for trading as yet.  If it does
what the manual states, I will be trading soon.

Debra Ann

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pablo Paolucci" <micro@xxxx>
wrote:
> waste of money, remains to be seen if the new one is any good
>
> Pablo

Recognition