Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit after one day

Robert

For the System Tester you could try using -

{Close Long}
Month()<>Ref(Month(),+1);

For back testing this should suffice, though using a forward reference at
any time is dangerous for the uninitiated. If you want to trade on the first
day of a new month then you could use. You can't use the code above in real
time because the last bar of data will not be available owing to the use of
a positive reference. However only on my worst days do I fail to recognise
the last trading day of the month.

{Close Long}
Month()<>Ref(Month(),-1);

Roy