[EquisMetaStock Group] Browsing charts in layout shortcut

Hi all,

I just found out this morning that I can use 'crtl-tab' to browse
between charts in the layout. For years I always use the windows menu
to browse, which is very awkward to say the least. Perhaps there are
people out there who also don't know about this.

Klaus