[Metastockusers] free investment guide and forecast

Great opportunity to hedge your portfolio and take advantage of
current worldwide situations.
The foreign currency markets have huge profit potential and limited
risk. The instability of the US stock market as well as the chaos in
the Mid East is affecting the rates of foreign exchange against the
US dollar. Now's the time to take advantage.

I found a website that offers a free forex forecast and major
currenc report (yen, US dollar, euro) as well as a comprehensive and
informative options guide. Excellent resources...
Helped me make quite a bit over the last 6 weeks.
Here's the link for everyone in the group:
http://home.att.net/~forex_opportunities/home.htm