[Metastockusers] Creating a Watchlist Layout

I've been trying to figure out how to create a Watchlist when paging
thru a folder of charts, such as the Naz 100, other than just writing
down the symbol and then creating the layout from my list when
finished. If anyone knows of a simpler way than the following please
let me know. This works pretty well for me.

I open the first chart in the folder and page thru by ALT-Right Arrow
till I get to my first interesting chart. Then Cntrl-N-L for New
Layout, then ALT-A to add the chart to the New Layout. When the
dialog box closes, I click on the icon in my Custom Toolbar folder
for my Daily Default Template, which opens a duplicate of the present
chart. Using this second chart I then continue paging thru the folder
with ALT-Right Arrow until I find my next interesting candidate. I go
Alt-F-Y to edit the Layout, ALT-A to add the new chart, then when the
dialog box closes I open a duplicate of this chart as before and
continue paging thru the folder using the new chart. And so on. When
I finish the folder I save the Layout.

Harold