[Metastockusers] Nustar up 50%

I'd like to draw your attention to a little gold
mining company called Nustar Resources Inc

http://www.nustarresources.com/

Nustar has gone up 50% in the last two days to trade at .06c
(Canadian)on Thursday and Friday.  I have known Nustar management for
about 30 years and if there was ever a company that deserves your
attention, then its this one.

Management is very hard working and will NOT give up.  They have 3
excellent gold properties now and are exploring one of them as we
speak, another property has an option agreement the company just
entered into recently.

I am sure we will see a healthy increase in the price of this stock.

Thanks for reviewing Nustar

Warren Smith

zee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx