[Metastockusers] Re: Trading and Investing Magazines

That's a great article - I don't know how that guy does half the
things he does.  The last issue is pretty good.  However, despite the
great content, I find Active Trader mag repeats the same old crap
over and over but in different issues.  I'll read a few issues a year
but would never subscribe to it.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Hunt" <david@xxxx>
wrote:
> Talking of Active Trader Magazine did anyone see the Larry Williams
article.
> My friend is sending it to me was it any good?
>
> Warmest Regards
> David Hunt
> ________________________________
> www.adest.com.au
> Phone: Australia:    (02) 9527 4690
>              Int:            + 61 2  9527 4690
>              USA  :        + 1 312 577 0491
> ________________________________

Ditto
> above.
>
> www.financetech.com and www.wallstreetandtech.com - Wall Street &
Technology
>   Unless you are developing software or work in IT in the industry,
you
> probably would not get much of this one.  Sometimes read some good
technical
> stuff about coming changes at ECNs and the exchanges.
>
> www.investors.com - Investors Business Daily. Not really a
magazine, but for
> some, essential.

investing
> newsletters.
>
> http://registeredrep.com - for registered brokers and related
registered
> support staff and management of brokerages, funds and
institutions.  While I
> get this, rarely find much of value.
>
> www.ticker.com - appears to be electronic only, not sure, I don't
read it.

> www.traderssource.net - new one for futures traders.  Might be
tightly
> linked to a brokerage, am not sure.  Subscribed, but haven't
received the
> first issue yet, due out 2/3/2003.
>
> www.workding-money.com - electronic, might have a printed version
as well,
> not sure, I don't read it.  Seems to be related to "Technical
Analysis of