[EquisMetaStock Group] RE:Re: Bar Count since certain date

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] RE:Re: Bar Count since certain date
  • From: "SR" <raftsp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 04:41:46 -0800

Fails on each day of December of each year up to 2001???!!
Strange! I tried many times with the data I have (Greek stocks) and I didn't
see any failure!
Do you mind telling me the exact dates of the failures?
What I need is the available dates on each side of the missing ones.
For example if there is a failure in December 2000, then tell me:
On 12/28/2000 it was OK
Between 12/29/2000 and 1/3/2001 it disappeared.
Finally on 1/4/2001 it appeared again.

Would you mind sending me this information please?

I like the short versions posted, but I prefer to have separate inputs for
Day, Month and Year.
So I want to try to correct this, but if I don't see it then I can't.

Message: 9