[Metastockusers] RE: Re: Re: RE:Bar Count since certain date

  • To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] RE: Re: Re: RE:Bar Count since certain date
  • From: "SR" <raftsp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 02:03:29 -0800

Debra

What I made is an indicator that will display a straight line
from the date entered to the end of chart. You read the last value of the
line and this is the result.

The input() function is not available in MS Explorer.
But you can still use the formula for explorations if you enter the date
directly (without the inputs).
This is an example:

d:=1;
m:=1;
y:=2002;

count:=BarsSince(d<DayOfMonth() AND m=Month() AND y=Year());
count:=count + Cum(If(count=0,1,0));
count

Spyros

Message: 25