Re: MMedium

I just went to the NNOracle website, but there wasn't anything posted there
that mentioned a Metastock addin. Where is that located or do you havethe
URL for info on the addin?
Bob wrote:

am looking at a new program by the author of NNOracle which combines neural
nets and technical analysis. It is a Metastock plug-in and I think it works
with all versions of Metstock.  I know that the author has sent it
to Metastock for evaluation but if anyone on this list is interested in
this concept  try contacting Metastock or Eugene Labunsky at NNOracle
(elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx)and
maybe you can become a licensed tester.Bob