[Metastockusers] Performance / Results / Profits

I am new to technical analysis - I see a lot about how it works, but
have had difficulty finding evidence that MetaStock will increase my
returns.

Can anyone share what type of annual returns you are making by using
MetaStock?  I think several of the market indexes have done on
average 10% - 16% annually.  Anyone out there that has been able to
consistently generate annual returns in excess of 25%?

With Regards-

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM