[Metastockusers] Re: I am in a Meta"stuck" any metastock guru that could help?

Mark,what is the periods of the weekly stochastic? If I understand
what you want is for a signal to appear on a daily chart from an
expert to show when the "Weekly Time framed Stochastic" crosses 80.

Some points to consider when working with daily and weekly charts:

a 10 bar indicator on a daily chart is only a 2 bar indicator on a
weekly chart and the reverse is true when working backward, a 10 bar
indicator on a weekly chart is really a 50 bar indicator on a daily
chart.

If you write an expert,formula or system and then apply it to the
selected time frame all of the periods are refering to Bars of the
selected "Time Frame"
--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx> wrote:
> I want to exit a position when the stochastic (weekly) gets above
> 80... I cannot figure how to write a formula (in my advisor) that
> will bring up an arrow for the stochastic on a weekly..... when it
> get greater than 80.....I thought someone must of been there
before?
> writing it in a daily fashion is cake but I am not sure how to get
it
> in a weekly.....
>
> thanks
>
> Mark

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM