[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Whats wrong with old messages in this forum?

Dan,

Some of the older messages were made when this group was a Yahoo club
instead of a group. Also some of the post were made using different
html formats. Sorry, I don't know of a work around.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, oddbod1 <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> Im looking through some old messages in this forum, but in between
> all the text it has html tage <br> here and there and its getting a
> bit confusing to read paragraphs and sentences properly and
confusing
> it with Metastock code.
>
> How do you get round this, or am I the only one seeing it?
>
> Dan

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM