[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock pluging

Eugene,

just out interest, how difficult was it to create the plugin? I've
been playing about with the idea of creating one of my own, just for
fun. Which programming language did you use? And was the programming
toolkit provided by Equis useful and worth it's cost?

I'm currently using MSFL 6.51, which doesn't work with MS 8.0. I
queried this from from Equis, they responded that I need the the
newer version which isn't released yet and they need my contact
details to see wheter I'm eligible for the upgrade or not. I gave
them the contact details and no response from Equis in five working
days so far...

BR,
Eero

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, "Eugene Labunsky" <elabunsky@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've developed alfa version of the Metastock plugin.
> Review some screens here
>
> http://www.nnoracle.com/techanalyze/rktm.PNG
> http://www.nnoracle.com/techanalyze/yuko.PNG
> http://www.nnoracle.com/techanalyze/sngs.PNG
> http://www.nnoracle.com/techanalyze/lkoh.PNG
> http://www.nnoracle.com/techanalyze/eesr.PNG
>
> Does anybody have interested for testing alfa release (I'll provide
2 week trial key). Send me email about it. Alfa installation package
will be ready 3-4 days for installation (with the quick guide).
> Also I'm looking for a reseller.
>
> Two words: It's not black box... user can review the Metastock
formula for each ticker (but it's not useful... more better use one
external DLL formula from my side).

> Regards,
> Eugene Labunsky
> email: elabunsky@xxxx