RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] equity line in test

Chellester,

Do you have 8.0?  The following is from the help file of MS 8.0 and
describe the Simulation functions and sound like they may be useful to
you:

These functions let you use values that occur in a system test
simulation to determine rules for buying and selling. For example, if
you want the simulation to place a Sell Order when the equity dips below
5,000, you could write:

if(Simulation.AccountCash < 5000,1,0)

Note that these functions only work in the Buy Order, Sell Order, Sell
Short Order and Buy to Cover Order rules in the Enhanced System Tester
Dialog. Also, the CurrentPosition simulation functions only work in the
Sell Order and Buy to Cover rules.

For explanations of what each simulation represents, check the Show
English Names box at the bottom of the Paste Functions dialog. Five of
the "english" names are too long to completely display in MetaStock.
They're listed below.

Simulation.CurrentPositionPerformance	The closing performance of the
current position in Sell and Buy to Cover formulas. Closing performance
assumes a market order and does incorporate commission costs.

Simulation.CurrentPositionValue	The closing value of the current
position in Sell and Buy to Cover formulas. Closing value assumes a
market order and does incorporate commission costs.

Simulation.CurrentPositionProfit	The closing profit of the
current position in Sell and Buy to Cover formulas. Closing profit
assumes a market order and does incorporate commission costs.

Simulation.PortfolioHighestProfit	The highest summary market value
of the portfolio to date. Commissions are incorporated into the
calculation.
Simulation.PortfolioLowestProfit	The lowest summary market value