[EquisMetaStock Group] equity line in test

Ok, everyone was great last time I asked a question, so I'm hoping
you can help me with this as well.
What I'm wanting to do now is as part of my system test, create a
formula that includes the equity line as part of the test.  So that
for example if the 20 day moving average of the equity line is lower
today then it was yesterday, that generates a sell signal in the
test.  It's easy enough to drop the moving average indicator onto the
equity line after it's been tested, but even then I can't figure out
how to refer to it, to make it part of the test.  It might not be
possible, and even then, might not be viable in real world
situations, but it is something I wanted to try, so any thoughts
would be great.
By the way, thanks Roy for your help on creating formula for selling
after a number of periods, it's been great, and I now understand it,
and have adapted it for other uses.

Chellester