Re: [Metastockusers] ROOKIE: Question on qualifying perfromance among several instruments ...

Robert

I suggest you use the Relative Strength Function.

That shows you the performance of one Market over another
market eg IBM over the Dow 30 Index.

I have a good explore on comparative relative strength.

Note: it is not the Relative Strength Index.

Warmest Regards
David Hunt
http://www.adest.com.au