[Metastockusers] Re: Stop %

Ah!!!!

Just what I thought, it won't accept a value less than 1.00% and keep
it. I have emailed Equis to check this out.

Looks like a wait for the first "Maintenance upgrade".

Some of my systems are based upon 1 minute data and use very tight
stops for the NQ, ES, and YM indexes (eminis), thus they are less
than 1.00%. BUT I cannot enter a value less than 1%. I might beable
to enter it, as Joe J. suggested, as an OPT variable and just use the
stop value for the min and max of the OPT.

Thanks for verifying this praktikus!! :)

Bob

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "praktikus_ms" <mluescher@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Bob
>
> > Could you check the maximum stop in a system, ie
> > enter a value of 0.60 for maximum stop as %.(Long and short entry)
> > Click OK, and then reenter to edit the stop.....do you see it is
> now
> > 1.00%???
>
> Yes, what I see is 1.00%!
>
> > Mine is reverting all values >0.50 to 1.00%
> > and all <0.50 to 0.00%.
>
> The same happens to me.
>
> > Just trying to verify that this is or is not happening to others.
>
> Well two times the same thing doesn't need to be proven right but I
> think we should see this fixed by Equis!
>
> praktikus

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM