[Metastockusers] Re: Intraday Testing

Thanks Gary.
Yeah, that looks like the only alternative....create a new file.
I have a couple years of data local in one minute points in several
files of 65,500 data points. I will need to create a new file for
each in each time frame needed. The current data set will be updated
with the one minute and I will have to manually update created longer
time frame files with this data.
Would be alot easier if they had left it the way it was, I think.
They probably have good reasons to make the change.

Eventually, eSignal will have much more than 60 days, and then it
will be easy to select any time frame and historical time frame I
wish.....not limited to only 65,500, probably, so that will be
better.  But it will take some time.  Go eSignal!!

Bob

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM