Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] duplication of symbols in an Expert

Keith

What you want can be done in a number of ways but here's the way I convert a
multiple bar true signal into a single bar true, i.e. only the leading edge
of a signal is used as the active signal.

A:=L=LLV(L,5);
A AND Alert(A=0,2);

By using Alert() in this way, instead of the alternative with Ref() below,
we do not add an "N/A" bar to the output signal. The code below uses Ref()
and consequently has one more N/A period if displayed as an indicator at the
left side of the chart. This can become a major issue when timing is
important with more complex formulas.

A:=L=LLV(L,5);
A AND Ref(A,-1)=0;

Roy