Re: [Metastockusers] QCharts or eSignal for RT data?

Among other comments, Bob Palfreeman wrote:

> To me, the best deal anywhere is Interactive Brokers as broker ...

Bob, I'm still trying to figure out how reliable they are.  How
long have you been using them?  Have you ever run into a case
where the link to the floor was down and you needed another
broker to execute a trade?  If so, how often does it happen?

IB really appeals to me, but I'd prefer not to have to deal with
multiple brokers, to say nothing of funding more than one account.

Thanks.

Owen Davies

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM