Ver 8.0 EOD bugs

I had recently purchased a copy of Metastock EOD ver 8.0 and I wish to
report the following bugs:

1. CANNOT DISPLAY Point and Figure box size Error

For stock price below $1, it cannot accept any box size value to
display P&F chart.  What make thing more flustrating is: the error
Message says: "It cannot accept any other value except 0 to 0".
Those P&F charts saved using previous version (7.03 in my case) still
display property, but just that it cannot be changed.

2. Display Problem of Custom Tool Bar

When putting the custom display tool bar on the right hand side of the
screen, with no chart opened, the custom tool bars together with ALL
other tool bars will be shifted off to the right of the screen and
cannot be seen or click.  Those tool bars will be shifted back to
proper position once a chart had been opened.

Note: I customised all icons there to chart templates, the problem will
not happen if all custom tool bar icons are referring to programs.

I had email Equis support to report those bug but so far no respond from
them.  Anyone got any solution?

--

Regards.

Ong Hock Choon