[Metastockusers] System test "bias change" problem

I'm a new MetaStock Pro 8.0 user, and new to the forum.

I'm having a problem with a number of system tests. From eyeballing
the chart and indicators, and from the trade arrows plotted on the
chart by the simulation, I can see trades which should be
profitable.

However, the system tests are all unprofitable. When I look at
the "Orders" report, I see that a number of orders are considered and
placed by the simulation, but then cancelled due to "bias change".
So, although there's a buy or sell arrow on the chart, the order was
not executed. It fails to enter some profitable trades, or fails to
exit trades leaving a position open to start losing money.

Can't find any reference to "bias change" or order cancellation in
the documentation or FAQ's. It's got to be some setting I have
incorrect. Any guidance?

Thank you.

Gary

Sell a Home for Top $