[Metastockusers] Re: Shifted moving average

Getting back to this board after ages, and was just catching up.

Saw this post, and think its my duty to post a word of caution. Such
systems, which use s reference, always give good results in
retrospect, because the following data always influences the math.

To test this type of system, please delete a certain portion of your
actual data, add each day's data, one by one, and THEN decide on the
efficiency of the system.

I've suffered burn fingers on this account.

Dusant