[Metastockusers] Changing template for a list of securities

Hi Group,

I have a favourites list of EOD contracts that I view each day for
trading.  This is set up with a default template to show me the
indicators I require for my system.

I want to be able to change the template for the entire list so that
I may view a completely different set of indicators.  I also want to
be able to do this without having to change the template for each
individual chart.  I have 35 futures contract chart on my list and it
is a big time consuming chore to change them one by one.

I cannot see any reference as to how to do this.  Have any of the
group any ideas or knowledge on this.

Look forward to receiving a helping hand.

Regards,
Keith.

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM