Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Huge System Test Profits

Jeff

My results would be impressive too if I could see two weeks into the future.
Any code that uses PLUS references (looking into the future) is impossible
to trade in real time.

If you create indicators of the buy and sell signals and drop them onto a
chart you'll see that the signal stops several bars before the hard right
edge.

Forget positive reference code - it's a delusion.

Roy