[Metastockusers] Re: New York Money Show

Hey guys,

Has anyone of you ever heard these brains explaining that fact that
trading is a zero sum game? I've never had. I don't think they even
realize it or know what it is.

Anyway, seminars are good things for newbies having a few $s to waste
or for burn outs.

I read articles writen by some of these guys in S&C and I can't stop
laughing...

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "the_chairmann" <jhart_1972@xxxx> wrote:
> No, that would never happen!
>

> --- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> > hmmm, the seminars are free..... perhaps these fine men have
> suddenly become
> > philanthropic or else they simply have nothing else to do.......
> surely they
> > are not hawking their wares!!
> >
> > Jayson

Service.