[Metastockusers] Re: Metastock 8.0 Simulation Functions

I have the Metastock 8.0 end-of-day version.  The simulation
functions appear in enhanced system tester, experts,indicator
builder, etc., whenever you call up the list of metastock functions
to create a formula. The functions are listed in the "Simulation"
function catagory. They were not in Metastock 7.22.

Tim

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM