[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Periodical Updates

> delivered via snail mail. The other obvious method is to receive e-
> mail notifications from brokers and analysts over the internet.
Some
> of these I find most rewarding and others a real drag. I'm
wondering
> if some of you would mind sharing with us the ones that you receive
> and have found to be beneficial to your trading. Thanks!
>
> Preston
Preston,

Being obsessed with learning is good.

Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine
is the best publication I know of.
Generally I have found tips and suggestions from brokers
not great.  Even if they have great talent, their time is
so consumed with selling, they have little energy left to
devote to research.  So then they must just follow their
house technician.

If you are just beginning, I would suggest you learn as much
as possible about the efficacy (big word) of Moving
Averages.   Most all systems are based to some extent on
them.  However using just moving averages and many of their
spinoffs money can be made.   But only in a trending market.
This present market can be risky.

Dave

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM