Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Helps required

Peh,

You are more than welcome! Wish we could have been more helpful.

What you are seeking is possible by using additional software such as
excel but you've got to consider whether or not the results are going
to be worth the effort. In this case a projection forward would
include bogus data and most of the mavens that I know just don't see
the benefit.

Just curious though, were you thinking of trying to replicate the
Hurst coefficient?

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, "skpeh" <nmpe@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Joe for your help and concern.
>
> I just want to plot an indicator shifted(a few periods) to the
right of the last price(Line, bar or candlestick)
> and it is not meant for calculation.
>
> Anyway Roy has informed me that it could not be done in Metastock.
>
> Thanks a million to you, Pumrysh and Roy too
>
> Peh
>
> {Can't be done in MetaStock as far as I am aware UNLESS you load
dummy data
> for the future dates.   Roy)

moving averages forward as you have described, they just aren't
displayed.  This may or may not be important to you.  If you are
looking to use the displaced moving averages to compute something or
analyze a security today based on the shifted moving averages (ala
Bill Williams, for example).  This can be done.  I suspect this might
be the case.  Why don't you share more about what you are trying to
do specifically and we'll see if there is a solution.

>   Good Trading,
>
>   Joe J.

Terms of
>         Service.
>

>               Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

>         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

>             Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

>       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.