[EquisMetaStock Group] charting

I currently use Metastock EOD v7.2 and am happy with it.

I have started using HQuote to download 1 minute and 10
minute data every evening when I come home from work.

Does anyone know of a free or inexpensive charting package
that can display this data?  HQuote can convert the date/
time stamp to a date only stamp so that Metastock can read
it, but I want the x-axis displayed in time and date.

Thanks.

Bob

http://mail2web.com/ .

Sell a Home with Ease!